(European regulation on the protection of personal data)
2) Identification details of the owner, responsible for privacy (company name), www.moveasy.it – The lawyer Calogero Salamone VAT number 01969480852 via Barcellona n. 85 – 93014 – Mussomeli (Cl).
3) Type of data processed
Visiting and consulting the Site does not generally involve the collection and processing of the user’s personal data except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data” (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the user interacts with the functionality of the Site or requests to use the services offered on the Site.
4) Cookies and navigation data
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them, the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services.
Profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. Cookies can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing; _ “third party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
5) Cookies used on the site
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
1) own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for internal security and system administration purposes;
2) third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the Site, such as images and videos;
3) persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to collect statistical information for the Google Analytics system, through which Avv. Calogero Salamone can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the Site. The cookies used only pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, one of which is persistent and the other of session (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it. You can prevent Google from detecting data via cookies and subsequent data processing by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
4) third-party persistent cookies used by the Site to include the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) on its pages. By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish the contents of the web page of the site he is visiting on his personal page of the relevant social network
The following table shows a detail of the cookies present on the Site
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||First or Third party||Web reference|
|_utma||Number of visits||Third party||www.google.it|
|_utmb||Timestamp access to the website||Third party||www.google.it|
|_utmc||Timestamp exit from the website||Third party||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Visitor origin||Third party||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Statistics anonymously||Third party||www.google.it|
6) How to disable cookies in browsers
You can disable the cookies on websites by downloading special software such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com) for the browser in use and disabling the use of individual cookies. Or you can activate the “anonymous browsing” mode: this is a function that allows you to browse without leaving a trace of the browsing data in the browser.
Alternatively, you can disable / delete cookies by accessing the browser configuration panel.
7) Retention of personal data
Personal data are stored and processed through IT systems owned by the lawyer Calogero Salamone; for more details, please refer to the section “Scope of communication and data access” below. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel appointed to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
8) Purposes and methods of data processing
The lawyer Calogero Salamone may process the user’s common and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and features on the Site, management of requests and reports from its users, sending newsletters, requests information, management of applications received through the Site, etc. Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, the lawyer Calogero Salamone may process personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company’s services, at the addresses indicated, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as mail paper, telephone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as, communications via internet, fax, e-mail, sms, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets -cd. APPS-, social network accounts – e.g. via Facebook o Twitter-, phone calls with automatic operator, etc.) Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including the security and confidentiality profiles and inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679, the data are kept and stored for 5 years.
9) Security and quality of personal data
The lawyer Calogero Salamone undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions provided for by the applicable legislation in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to the same, with particular reference to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures. In addition, the information systems and computer programs used by the lawyer Calogero Salamone are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. The user can help the lawyer Calogero Salamone to update and maintain their personal data correct by communicating any changes relating to their address, their qualification, contact information, etc.
10) Scope of communication and data access
The user’s personal data may be disclosed:
- to all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions; to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business and in the manner and for the purposes illustrated above.
11) Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received from the user or to contact the user himself to follow up on his request. This type of data is marked with the asterisk symbol [*] and in this case the provision is mandatory to allow the Company to follow up on the request which, failing that, cannot be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will not entail any consequences for the user. The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the “Purpose and methods of processing” section is optional and refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes is intended as extended to the sending of communications made through both automated and traditional methods and / or means of contact, as exemplified above.
12) Rights of the interested party
12.1 Art. 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679 The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed which concern and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- the retention period of the personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
12.2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- the personal data were collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
12.3 Right referred to in art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
12.4 Right referred to in Article 20 Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller.
- Revocation of consent to treatment
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Avv. Calogero Salamone c / o MovEasy Via Barcellona n. 85 – 93014 – Mussomeli (Cl) accompanied by a photocopy of his identity document, with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or to exercise the rights referred to in point 7 above, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Avv. Calogero Salamone c / o MovEasy Via Barcellona n. 85 – 93014 – Mussomeli (Cl).
Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.
Mussomeli, 1 December 2020.